Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Month Six Status Report

Half a year in, and as of today, I've got 900 movies to go. At the current rate, I'll finish some time in 2013, which is a bit longer than I'd wanted to go.

The biggest issue I'm facing, aside from the 40 or so films I can't find, is that I still haven't watched any of the really long films. I've been making an effort lately to hit some of the longer ones, but the really long ones are still ahead rather than in the rear view mirror.

The goal is to get a good chunk of the 3+ hour films done this year. Look for some longish films in the coming week, as well as continued concentration on the three areas that are most difficult for me--silent films, musicals, and foreign films.

I'm curious to see where July goes. Ready or not, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment